Fostering excellent Home-School relationships to support your child
Please do contact us at any time when you have a concern or need to discuss any issues involving your child, even if it appears to be minor.
The “little” difficulties are easy to deal with, don’t let them become major concerns.
If you wish to talk about your child please follow the steps below:
- Approach the Class Teacher or Learning Mentor (Mrs Fallows) – all teaching staff are available for quick and easily resolved queries, and appointments can be made for longer meetings if required.
- Talk to the Key Stage Leader –
- for Early Years – Miss Dixon (during Mrs Ekoku's maternity leave)
- for Lower School – Mr Fillis
- for Upper School - Mr Hodgson
The Headteacher, Mr Hanley, and Deputy Headteacher, Mr Boulton, are always happy to see parents, but clearly will go to the Class Teacher and/or Key Stage Leader to discuss issues; therefore it makes sense for you to have spoken to them first.
The most important principle is that communication between Home and School is strong in supporting your child with their safety and learning here at Plantation. Please help us to help you by keeping us informed.