Staff Code of Conduct
The Code of Conduct below is part of our Home-School Agreement.
Our staff code of conduct is reflected in our Super Values and is further set out in our Staff Code of Conduct Policy.
- We are passionate about providing an exceptional educational experience for our pupils. We put them at the heart of everything we do.
- We employ some of the most outstanding, dedicated and professional staff.
- We are committed to recognising our children’s right to a tailored educational experience.
- All our staff are committed to what we call our core service values. There are seven core values.
- These are the standards to which we work and they are evident in everything we do.
- Always be friendly and welcoming with pupils, parents and colleagues.
- Be polite and courteous at all times and with everyone you meet.
- Respect others and their views.
- Work as a team; share what you know with others.
- Learn today so that you will be better tomorrow.
- Remember that everyone is an individual and it is your behaviour that sets the example.
- We make it happen for our pupils and parents.
As you can see being a professional worker at Plantation Primary School & Nursery is not just talking about these values it is truly living them. We are passionate about the service we provide.